You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Software Developer (full stack) C#.Net/ ASP.Net / SQL - Kendal or Blackburn
A seldom available opportunity to join an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Products to some of the country’s Biggest Companies.
- Are you an experienced Software Developer with a good knowledge of C#?
- Do you want to work for a class leading company that is growing fast?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant team focussed approach to IT Delivery?
- Do you want to work in the beautiful South Lakeland?
I am looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to be a key member of a growing and energetic software development team. You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be passionate, have excellent communication & people skills and a desire to find the right technical solution.
The role/ responsibilities will include;
- Complete all phases of the software development lifecycle including; analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Troubleshoot bugs/ data issues and identify fixes/ subsequent changes.
- Undertake software support as part of a support rota within the department.
- Focus on quality of design and implementation to reduce maintenance overheads.
- Manage workload to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Maintain documentation within our wiki of development and support fixes.
- 3 years of experience using C#.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API in a commercial or education environment.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server in a commercial or education environment, including knowledge of T-SQL, stored procedures and SSRS reports.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good technical design skills including OO design principles and design patterns.
- Willingness to attend client premises to install/ support our software products.
- HTML5, CSS3 & responsive web design.
- Commercial experience developing large business critical systems.
- Commercial experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Telerik Controls.
The salary range is very wide as we would like to hear from talented developers who may have just embarked on their career through to developers who have been seen and done it. On top of the salary, the company offer a benefits package and pension scheme. Working in the Lake District comes for free.