Are you a Developer who can lead and influence others around you? Are you ready to step up into a role where your skills, inquisitive nature and tenacity will thrive in an open and tight knit team? Are you looking for an organisation with little or no bureaucracy that is growing and evolving? Then this could be the role for you!
I am looking for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join a growing IT Team as a Senior Developer, based in Blackburn at the head office. You will be responsible for improving and maintaining the company's Bespoke Software solutions. Delivering IT projects on time and engaging with other departments to ensure that this happens is a key part of the role as well as assisting your colleagues with knowledge transfer regarding application that you have developed and providing day to day IT support for the Group.
The role is currently remote due to Covid and is currently under review for post Covid operating. It is likely to be a mix of home and office work.
Experience and skills;
- Strong OO design knowledge.
- Good knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration.
- 5 years+ professional experience with the following C#, ASP.NET, CSS, JQuery, T-SQL.
- 2 years+ professional experience with the following HTML5, MVC, Angular, EF.
- Integration of web APIs - REST/JSON/XML.
- Strong knowledge and experience with various DBMS.
- Proven work experience in an agile environment (Scrum).
- Strong knowledge of version control and task tracking systems.
- 5+ years commercial experience.
- Team player.
- Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming.
- Creative problem solver and able to think out-side the box.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- SSRS / Crystal Reports Experience
- Ionic framework
Why This Role?
Established in 1993, the company has grown into one of the UK's largest and best-known companies in their field. As one of the employees you will be part of a growing organisation that is constantly looking for new ways to expand and develop their systems, processes and most importantly, you.
They have a very strong operating model and are financially strong. None of their software development team have been required to furlough during the various Covid lockdowns.
Auto enrolment pension scheme.
Discounted gym membership (T&C's apply).
33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
Free on-site car parking.
A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months service.
Excellent career progression plans.
Easily accessible by commuters.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to make a difference at this company and help them take the next step in their expansion, please apply and hear more about this great opportunity.