- Are you a talented Developer (Front-End) with at least three years professional experience?
- Are you looking for your next role with a successful and growing company?
- Do you have a passion for coding and instinctive delivery of user experience (UX)?
These are exciting times at my client, they are a leader in their market in the UK and they are investing to ensure they stay as that leader.
As part of an agile development team, you will be working on complex systems that span the full lifecycle from product ordering and bespoke design, to manufacturing and delivery. You will be building systems that make a real positive difference for customers and staff alike.
So, what will you be doing?
This is a role that is not just about a website or a customer App, in this role you will gain experience in delivering tools that make a difference to colleagues as well as customers.
- iOS and Android Customer Companion App
- Internally facing Progressive Web Apps for Android scanning devices
- Customer portal for designing and ordering bespoke products.
- Web site development and enhancements across several sites
- Manufacturing system enhancements
- ERP-interfacing systems
What experience do you need to bring to the role?
Developers at my client are involved in the full software lifecycle and work closely with teams across our business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Wireframing of responsive interfaces to meet client specifications and designs.
- Front end development and delivery of systems and new features
- Optimisation of systems to improve response times, reliability, and User Experience (UX)
- Assisting in specification creation, undertaking role of consultant when required
- Third line support of live systems
- Creation and maintenance of development environment(s) to facilitate robust testing and integration.
- Assisting in design and definitions of acceptance tests
- Participation in team knowledge management and making recommendations for continuous improvement of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Contribution and adherence to departmental coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Coaching and mentoring of junior team members.
- Ensuring your work maintains data security and integrity.
Your skills, what should you be good at?
The successful candidate will have expert level professional experience in the following skills:
- CSS / SCSS
- Bootstrap and responsive design
- Angular and TypeScript
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge in the following skills:
- Web APIs – REST / JSON / XML
What are we looking for from you?
The successful candidate will have three years+ professional experience of some or all of the following skills and qualities:
- Proven Object Oriented (OO) design knowledge.
- Good track record of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Great problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong history of good teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced industry.
What is in it for you?
You will receive a range of benefits, including:
- Completive salary and holiday entitlement
- Hybrid working (a mixture of home and office when required)
- Performance based bonus
- Personal development plan and career pathway
- E-learning and training as part of role
If you feel that this is a role where you can excel, please apply and if we agree we will be in touch for an informal discussion about you and the role.
Please only apply if you are entitled to work in the UK.