C# Developer (remote but UK based)
Are you a Developer who can lead and influence others around you? Are you ready to step up into a role where your skills, inquisitive nature and tenacity will thrive in an open and tight knit team? Are you looking for an organisation with little or no bureaucracy that is growing and evolving? Then this could be the role for you.
My client has an exceptionally strong order book and is investing in its IT team. The company is a leader in its field and has lined up some exciting internal and customer facing projects. The team are close and often work as paired programmers despite being fully remote. They thrive on getting involved with new technologies and actively encourage the learning of new skills in the team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join a growing IT Team as a Remote C# Developer. You will help deliver enterprise-level software via continual improvements under the Agile methodology. You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be passionate, have excellent communication &people skills and a desire to find the right technical solution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Engages with clients, or their representatives, to understand underlying requirements
- Formally demonstrates software to clients or their representatives.
- Providing user support for business applications, resolving user enquiries and issues.
- Preparation of functional specifications where required.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Provide Root cause analysis in Production errors
- Designs and develops software in line with quality standards
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Very strong C# coding skills, including implementation based upon OO, DRY and SOLID principles
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical
- concepts clearly and concisely
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Good technical design skills including OO design principles and design patterns
- Willingness to attend client premises to install/ support our software products
- A strong analytical mind
- Commercial experience of Microsoft SQL Server
- Responsive web design
- ORMs such as NHibernate
- HTML5 user interface framework, i.e. Kendo Ui, React or VUE
This is an opportunity to join a growing team who are being backed by the company to use technology to help the company grow further.