You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Infrastructure Project Manager - 6 month FTC leading to permanent opportunity
Infrastructure Project Manager (6-month FTC then opportunity to go permanent)
- Are you a Project Manager with a background in IT Infrastructure Projects?
- Are you known as someone who “gets things done”?
- Are you looking for a role where you can prove your worth and maybe turn it into a permanent role?
- Are you looking for a role with a first-class organisation who are well respected for how they treat and develop their staff?
If the above describes you then read on, opportunities with this company do not come round very often as their staff turnover is very low.
We are looking for an inspirational Infrastructure Project Manager to add to the current team. The role is initially a 6-month fixed term contract, which for the right candidate is highly likely to lead to the opportunity of a permanent role.
The company is a well-known name across the UK and like many companies, they are building their digital footprint and technology underpinnings. The Project Manager will get involved in the following;
- Preparing Project Briefs
- Researching the best platforms and arranging demos
- Planning and Monitoring key Infrastructure projects
- Identifying Risks and Communications with all stakeholders
- Scheduling work-packages with Infrastructure Engineers and 3rd parties
The Project Manager does not necessarily have to come from an Infrastructure Engineering background as subject matter expertise in that area comes from the Infrastructure Team and relevant 3rd parties. Being a first-class planner, manager and communicator is more important.
Experience managing Infrastructure Projects is essential and you should be able to tick the majority of the following in your experience and project history;
- WAN/LAN/ MPLS connectivity / end point management
- Virtualisation – VMware
- EPOS systems – (ideal but not essential)
The role is part of the expansion of a tight knit team who are very much part of the organisation rather than a cost base. The company is well known as a great place to work. It is hybrid working, i.e., it will be a mix of home working and office meetings with the office being in the beautiful South Lakeland.
If you feel you have the project management skills and experience together with the desire to work for a positive and supportive strong UK brand, then please apply. Opportunities like this do not come round very often.