Do you want to grow your career with a Microsoft Gold partner where you can use and grow your knowledge of best practice IT systems delivery and implementation?
My client requires an experienced I T Engineer to provide I T support to our customer base in Cumbria and South West Scotland.
The company are a reputable Microsoft Partner. Established in 2001 the company is growing and thriving through solid and reliable implementation and support services to companies across the North of England and South of Scotland.
The role is for an Infrastructure focussed IT Engineer. Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong diagnostic skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies and a good understanding of networks.
The role will primarily involve visiting customers to resolve I T related issues and the installation of I T equipment, including client devices such as desktops, laptops and tablets, networking equipment, servers and Wi-Fi systems.
The Package – (to £30k Depending on Experience)
In return the successful applicant can expect the full support of a dynamic I T company established in 2001, this includes;
- ongoing training,
- enrolment into the Company pension scheme which the Company contributes in to,
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank holidays,
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, phone and uniform.
As part of the interview process the successful applicant will be required to have a DBS check.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies including Server 2012/2016/2019, Exchange 2013/2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies including Office 365/Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong Microsoft infrastructure skills including AD, DHCP,DNS & Group Policy
- Building and supporting HP Servers
- Microsoft desktop operating systems support – Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10 / Office365
- Networks – LAN/WAN/VPN/WiFi
- System data backup & recovery methods
- Apple device management & deployment
- Virtualisation with Hyper-V
- Able to install Projectors/Interactive TVs/Data Cabling
- Driving License essential for visiting customers sites
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE LOCATION AND LIVE WITHIN AN EASY COMMUTE OF THE BARROW-IN-FURNESS OFFICE