Business Analyst with IT and Business experience – to £43k + package
My client is expanding their Change Team and are looking for a talented, passionate, and highly motivated Business Analyst to add to their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years industry experience in a Business Analysis role or a role that shows how they can demonstrate their ability to work with complex business and technical issues and cut through to easily communicated and agreed solutions.
What do you need to be able to demonstrate?
Owning the elicitation of requirements, you will be responsible for liaising with the business throughout the lifecycle of the project. You will be skilled in investigating and analysing business situations to identify and evaluate options for improving business systems. You will be a natural at elaborating and defining requirements to ensure the effective implementation and use of information systems in line with the needs of the business.
What you will be doing
- Preparing and maintaining all required project documentation inline with the Change Management Framework.
- Engaging with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, prioritise and document business requirements.
- Analysing and documenting current processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and/or efficiency.
- Producing detailed options analysis which considers the relevant risks, issues, and costs.
- Co-ordination with the business to ensure the requirements have been tested and implemented as expected.
- Supporting the development of a business case with agreed benefits and costs.
You will be an outstanding communicator, able to build strong relationships with people across the business. You’ll be naturally curious, with sound problem solving skills and have the confidence to challenge existing processes.
At least 3 years Business Analyst experience is required.
What is in it for you?
Getting the right role with a team and company that care passionately about your growth is key to building a strong career. My client is well renowned for building career plans and helping employees with the right attitude grow so they can take up future opportunities.
As well as offering the environment to grow, they offer a good salary and a working style that is a hybrid mix of homeworking with visits to the Carlisle office for team and key meetings when required.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- One paid charity day per year.
- Collaborative, supportive organisation committed to developing full potential.
- Industry recognised qualifications (if applicable).
- Excellent opportunity for career progression based on delivery, output, and alignment to company values.
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders and an extension Employee Assistance Programme.
If you feel that you can add to the team whilst building your own career in a first-class professional environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The role is hybrid working which means the successful candidate will need to be able to get to the Carlisle office for team meetings or key project meetings. We are therefore looking for candidates who will have a commute of no more than 90 mins each way.